BeachWalk by Manasota Key is a brand new community with coastal inspired living close to Manasota Key Beach. Coming to Englewood FL in March 2021, the community boasts 765 acres with approximately 1600+ single-family homes and attached villas. The gated community is in a prime location in Sarasota County just 2.5 miles to beautiful Manasota Key Beach. BeachWalk by Manasota Key is a one-of-a-kind luxury community offering natural gas, large lakes, and lots of nature. The community rivals Islandwalk but does not belong to the West Villages in Wellen Park. The Divosta built homes are created for perfect indoor/outdoor living, with ample storage options, designer bathrooms, private owner’s suites, custom pools and spas, and flexible living areas with lots of natural light. There are No CDD (Community Development District) fees. The prices will range from the low $300,000′ to $800,000. Choose from 13 different floor plans offering attached villas and single-family homes.
- Heated Saltwater Resort-Style Pool with lap lanes and heated spa
- 6 Bocce Ball Courts
- 5 Tennis Courts
- 10 Pickle Ball Courts
- Restaurant Bar and Grill with Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Coffee Smoothie Cafe
- Key West Style inspired Clubhouse
- 11,500 Sq. FT State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 2 Movement Studios
- Card Rooms and large outdoor Veranda
- Lakeside Boardwalk with Pier, Gazebo, and Kayak Launch
- Fire pits and Event Lawn
- Dog Park and Community Gardens
BeachWalk by Manasota Key Homeowners Association Fees:
- Community Amenities
- Lifestyle Director
- Landscape Maintenance and irrigation
- Maintenance of Common Areas and Lakes
- Manned Entry Gate
- Professional Property Management
- 2.5 miles to Manasota Key Beach
- 5 minutes to a large Market place with everyday shopping and restaurants including Publix, Walmart, Home Depot, Panera’s Bread, and more
- 5 miles to Dearborn Street, the historic downtown of Englewood, with charming outdoor restaurants, boutiques, and the famous Farmer’s Market
- 4 to 5 miles to Downtown Venice and shopping.
- 45-minute drive to Sarasota and its downtown area.
- 30 minutes to Punta Gorda and the popular Fishermen’s Village
- Englewood is a charming Beach Town with a good vibe, a great beach, waterfront restaurants, live entertainment, and quality of life.
There are 4 airports 3 of which are international airports close by.
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (30 miles),
- Tampa International Airport (1.5 hours),
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Punta Gorda Airport (30 mins),
Interested? Contact below about prices, floor plans HOA fees, and more. Call or text us at 941-244-8341.