Learn more about Park Forest a 55 plus community
Park Forest in Englewood FL is an active 55 plus community located close to the historic heart of Englewood. Park Forest, a 55 plus community offers attached villas and single-family homes in a park like setting. Large Oak trees line the streets and lakes are sprinkled throughout the community. This mature community also offers brand new homes for sale. Enjoy an active Florida lifestyle with community pool, tennis, boccie ball, card room and more. Sidewalk for walking or take your small furry friend for a walk.
What do the Fees in Park Forest include?
- New roof every 17 years
- New exterior paint every 7 years,
- Verizon Fios internet, cable TV,
- Lawn maintenance including shrub trimming and yard irrigation,
- Active clubhouse
- Heated and chilled swimming pool
- Tennis courts,
- shuffleboard, pickle ball & boccie courts.
- There’s also a fenced storage lot for your boat or RV
- Irrigation reclaimed water
Park Forest Location
Just 10 minutes to Englewood Beach, and steps to historic Dearborn Street, a hub with street restaurants and shops and the weekly and famous Englewood Farmers Market.
Properties in Park Forest
View our selection of available properties in the Park Forest.
Park Forest Schools
Learn more about schools near Park Forest complete with ratings and contact information.