The Villas at Bellagio Harbor - a Home for Yourself and your Boat
The Bellagio Harbor Villa complex sits in a beautiful spot. It is right before the historic Blackburn Point swing bridge to Casey Key. Built in 2006, this complex houses elegant two and three-bedroom units. The community offers boat docks for rent or sale, a community swimming pool, a pond, and many units with marina views.
Casey Key Fish House and Tiki Bar
Residents also enjoy on-site dining at the Bimini Bar & Grille, located in one of the buildings. On the other side of the bridge, on Casey Key, is the famous Casey Key Fish House and Tiki Bar. However, there are a lot more local restaurants in the area, as well as shopping and professional services.
Blackburn Point Park
Right across from the condominiums, residents can enjoy the new Blackburn Point Park. The park is 15 acres with three separate areas offering many Florida outdoor facilities, as well as restrooms and covered picnic tables. Enjoy great Florida outdoors at your fingertips.
Downtown Sarasota, Florida, is within a short drive for cultural excursions to the ballet, opera, symphony, museums, and theater.
Amenities at a glance:
- Heated community pool,
- Well equipped fitness center with sauna, steam room and private area for massages.
- Two Jacuzzi’s,
- Kayak launch, observation deck, fishing pier on little Sarasota Bay
- On-site management,
- Clubhouse with kitchenette, wide screen TV, karaoke machine, billiard table
- Full service marina next door,
- harbor master,
- deep water wet slips and dry rackominiums, that can accommodate up to a 60-foot vessel, available for lease or purchase.
- No fixed bridges stand in the way between you and the open waters of the Gulf.
Properties in Villas at Bellagio Harbor
View our selection of available properties in the Villas at Bellagio Harbor.