Toscana Isles Condominiums Location
Toscana Isles Condominiums maybe the perfect choice for you. Considering downsizing or searching for a entry-level home in an amenity-rich community? Toscana Isles is perfectly located in North Venice with quick access to I-75 with Naples to the south and Tampa to the north. New roads give you easy access to Sarasota and Venice. Both cities have historic down towns with a full calendar of cultural and outdoor activities. The Beaches are just minutes away.
Toscana Isles Condominium Features
Condos in Toscana Isles in Venice Florida features two floor plans. A smaller floor plan with 1400 sq.ft. of living for the ground floor unit. The condo on the first floor has 1661 sq.ft under air. All units boast beautiful lake views of one of the five delightful and large lakes.
Special interior features are all included: Venetian ice granite Counter-tops, maple tone cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Tumbled stone back splash, paver driveways, and walkways, impeccable landscaping around the entire perimeter. Condos in Toscana Isles are equipped with a one car garage and an inside laundry room with washer and dryer combo. Toscana Isles has modest HOA’s that include, an onsite Social Director, Maintenance Free Lawn Care, Gated Community, Resort style-Beach entry-Infinity edge Pool overlooking 1 of 5 Lakes for Canoeing-Kayaking, Fishing, 2 Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball, Pickle Ball, High Tec Fully Equipped Fitness Center, area for Pilates, Yoga & Dance, Dog Park, Playground, Catering style Dining Room and Bar. Secluded and private yet minutes away from all the happenings.
Condo community Fees
Master and Condo Homeowners Association Fees
$68.45 Master Association Fee
$253.42 Condo Association Fee
$321.87 Combined Monthly Total
- Gated Community Entry
- Amenity Center with Resort Style Infinity Edge Pool, Fitness Center, Aerobics, Lake Front Activities Room with Catering Kitchen, Tennis, Pickleball, Bocce Ball, Boat Launching Dock, Fire Pit, Tot Lot, Full-time Amenities Director, and Dog park.
- Common Area, Lake, and Amenity Center Maintenance, Street Lights
- Lawn and Landscape Maintenance, Pest Control, Fertilization, Trimming and Mulching one time per year
- Irrigation System Maintenance and Wate for Irrigation System
- Professional Management and Accounting Services
- Building Insurance and Maintenance, Interior Pest Control, Paver Maintenance, Fire Alarm Monitoring, Roof, and Exterior Paint Reserves.
- Water and Sewer
Other Fees Due at Closing:
One Time Master HOA Capital contribution of $500
One time irrigation hook-up fee $800
One time Condo Working Capital Contribution of $100
Please note, that all fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change.