Selling a house can be a time consuming and sometimes challenging process, no matter how good or bad the real estate market is. Our goal is to prepare you for the selling process with a "Sellers Road Map." Every little piece of knowledge helps you weathering the "storm."
Home selling is not necessarily an exciting process. Usually, you have to wait, you have to arrange showings, you have to follow up, have to gather more information for prospective buyers, and you have to market the home on the internet and wherever you can. You have to wait again in open houses. You never know where you will meet the right person that makes an offer. But the offer is not the finishing line; it is the starting point of the selling journey.
Now you only have to keep the deal together!
You have to deal with home inspections and financing issues, with timelines and all kinds of requests and negotiations. You have to find out if the buyer is not only willing but also able to buy the home. Quite a few buyers are dreaming because they didn't even ask their bank what amount of money they could get. Some buyers do not even have a lender who would be willing to help them financially out.
Knowing the value of your house is one part of the process; exercising patience and restraint are the others. The selling process can be complicated, time-consuming and unnerving at times. If you are not familiar with the entire process (including marketing your home) and don't want to handle the inquiries and demands of potential buyers, you’re better off hiring a full-time professional Realtor, while preparing for other important things you have to do.
Our Guarantee to You - the Seller
- We promise to provide you with PROFESSIONAL representation throughout the entire process of the selling of your home.
- a CMA is part of the deal. We will perform a home evaluation and a thorough Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). You will have all the information needed to price your home in an appropriate range in today's market. Request your No Obligation Home Evaluation.
- yes, we use EXPERT photography - including video tours and Arial photos - of your home, the community, and surrounding areas.
- of course, we do communicate each step promptly. We will always answer/return any call or text and email immediately.
- entering the data into the MLS is crucial, therefore, we enter the home into the Multiple Listing System with as much of information as possible.
We Showcase your home locally ("just listed cards," magazine advertisement, etc.), nationwide and globally through our website and website syndication (Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, etc.). Our multiple mobile sites make sure that potential buyers can find the information everywhere on the go. All information is optimized for PC, tablet and smartphone alike.
More work we do:
- Preparing property flyers with detailed information about the home and community.
- Draw a floor plan. Potential buyers like to take it with them and try to figure out where to place the furniture.
- Install an electronic lockbox to control and monitor the showings through other agents.
- Keep you informed well in advance when showings will take place.
- Schedule showings for other agents and make sure that there are no two showings at the same time.
- Follow up with other agents, and Provide you with their feedback
- Hold open houses. Some homes sell at open house events.
- Show the property to our potential customers as well.
- Monitor market conditions and keep you informed about sudden or gradual market changes.