Renting versus Buying
Over the past 25 years Florida has experienced an incredible period of economic growth in the cities and areas along the coast line. Neighborhoods and areas that were once considered unlivable are becoming the up-and-coming places to live in. Not everybody wants to own real estate for many reasons. A lot of future Floridians are looking for rental Properties in order to buy time. They want to stay in a nice place, soak up the sun, and go house hunting. They want to buy their home when the time is right.
Other people want to rent because they do not want to deal with ownership of real estate. To be a homeowner can be burdensome. Especially, when you are not handy with tools, or when you are already stretched financially wise.
Some people don't want to become homeowners because they have that particular "gypsy gen" in their body. They can not stomach the idea that they are stuck in one place for the rest of their life.
A new trend: Quite a few snow birds do not want to have a second home anymore. They want to live in their primary home during the summer, and rent a place in Florida during the winter. Maintenance cost and upkeep is on the landlord.
These are only a few reasons why renters want to rent a place in Florida. However, there are many more reasons why people do not want to buy a house.
How Easy is it to get a nice Place rented during Winter Season
On first sight, it seems that options are countless. But, unfortunately, that is not the case. Nice and affordable rental places are in high demand. If you have a dog/cat and if you are late (after June/July), chances are that you will not get anything you like or can/want to afford. Many rental do not permit animals at all, many nice places are forbiddingly expensive, and many places are booked well in advance. Whoever found reasonable place will stick to it, and landlords are happy when they know who is coming again next year.
Quick Search for Rental Properties in Venice and Englewood.
Renters Guide: What to Bring and what to Expect?
• Proof of Income such as Pay-stubs, W2’s, 1099’s or Tax Returns etc.
• Identification such as driver license, passport, resident card etc.
• Reference Letters from employer, colleague, associate, friends etc.
• In today’s rental market landlords are typically asking for credit and background check.
• Money – Landlords are typically asking for:
o First Month Rent
o Last Month Rent
o 1 Month Rent Security Deposit
When you choose Bay Breeze International Realty to manage your property, we understand that you are trusting us with an asset worth many hundreds and thousands of dollars. Our goal is to provide the best service to protect your property and to maximize your profit.
We will clearly focus on your needs by finding qualified tenants and assisting you in the maintenance of your property. We do understand that you want and need to be kept aware of all development affecting your investment property.
- We advertise your Rental Property not only on the local MLS and on our Website, but on many other sites as well.
- We make sure that only top tenants qualify for a rent by a thorough screening, including income verification, criminal background, rental history and credit history
- If the renter reports minor maintenance problems, we will instantly take care of the repairs. In case of major maintenance problems, we will depend on licensed outside vendors. We have several companies we work with and we will monitor their work until everything is complete. Yes, we do not only work from 9 - 5. We are on call after hours as well.