Quick Search for Rental Properties in Venice and Englewood.
Over the past 25 years Florida has experienced an incredible period of economic growth in the cities and areas along the coast line. Neighborhoods and areas that were once considered unlivable are becoming the up-and-coming places to live in. Not everybody want to own real estate for many reasons. A lot of future Floridians are looking for rental Properties in order to buy time. They want to stay in a nice place, soak up the sun and go house hunting.
The options are countless and time is of the essence in this high-demand market. We will lead you through the process and help make it an enjoyable experience. We will listen to your needs, review all the options, and then show you the best of what is out there. We will prepare you in advance for all possibilities and make sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunity to rent the perfect home.
What to Bring and Expect?
• Proof of Income such as Pay-stubs, W2’s, 1099’s or Tax Returns etc.
• Identification such as driver license, passport, resident card etc.
• Reference Letters from employer, colleague, associate, friends etc.
• In today’s rental market landlords are typically asking for credit and background check.
• Money – Landlords are typically asking for:
o First Month Rent
o Last Month Rent
o 1 Month Rent Security Deposit
When you choose Bay Breeze International Realty to manage your property, we understand that you are trusting us with an asset worth many hundreds and thousands of dollars. Our goal is to provide the best service to protect your property and to maximize your profit.
We will clearly focus on your needs by finding qualified tenants and assisting you in the maintenance of your property. We do understand that you want and need to be kept aware of all development affecting your investment property.
- We advertise your Rental Property not only on the local MLS and on our Website, but on many other sites as well.
- We make sure that only top tenants qualify for a rent by a thorough screening, including income verification, criminal background, rental history and credit history
- If the renter reports minor maintenance problems, we will instantly take care of the repairs. In case of major maintenance problems, we will depend on licensed outside vendors. We have several companies we work with and we will monitor their work until everything is complete. Yes, we do not only work from 9 – 5. We are on call after hours as well.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us below: