New: Lease with Right to Purchase Program
Everybody likes options. Our lease with Right to Purchase Program is a brand new concept that opens up a new path to home ownership. The program provides three to five years of rent certainty with an initial financial commitment of just one year.
Not ready to buy at this point? You are not the only one! Our investor will buy your desired home, then rent to you with the option to buy. In the meantime, you can make up your mind if you like your home and community. Your lease commitment is for one year. After that, you can walk away without penalty, extend the lease for another year to buy more time or purchase the home. It is as simple as that.
Does it sound to good to be true? But it is true. Let us explain the program to you.
Who benefits from the Lease with Right to Purchase Program?
Future homeowners who do not want to rush into what, for most people, is the largest financial decision of their lifetime. There are a lot of people who would like to try before they buy, but usually there is no way to do that. There are many reasons why people are hesitant to buy. A wrong decision could end up in a costly and time-consuming resale.
So, for whom would this program be beneficiary?
- Future Homeowners, who started a new business/job and are not sure if it will work out like expected,
- Homeowners, who have to fulfill other financial obligations first before they can buy a new home,
- Home buyers, who are not sure if the chosen community is right for them,
- Parents, who do not know if the school in the area is good for their kids,
- Not so sure Homeowners, who are testing the waters in Florida,
- Future Homeowners, who have another home for sale,
- Buyers, who are working to improve their credit history,
- People with one-time life events (medical, loss of jobs, divorce, bankruptcy) – yes, things can happen,
- First-time home-buyers, who are cautious about purchasing a home,
- Home-buyers, who are fed up with the current rental market
- Home-buyers, with upcoming lease renewal,
- International Home-Buyers, who are not sure about their decision to purchase a second home in Florida
- Future Homeowners with multiple or big pets, who can’t find an adequate rental place.
- Homeowners in another state who are relocating to the Sarasota area and want to rent first
What are the Rules and Obligations?
- The property has to be in an approved community,
- The list price needs to be between $100,000 – $550,000
- Single family home and fee simple townhome (with or without pool) – no condominiums,
- HOA’s allowable on a case by case basis
- Minimum of two bedrooms,
- Lot size of max. three acres,
- No material deficiencies (major structural issues)
- No REO, short sale or auction.
- Annual household income of at least $50,000
- Stable employment,
- No pending bankruptcy,
- Acceptable criminal history.
Did we grab your attention? Give us a call @ 941-460-8832 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org . Let’s talk about your opportunities. We will help you find your new home and make the process as convenient as possible for you.